Have Franchise Questions?
You’ve Come to the Right Place!
The answers to your most common Physicians WEIGHT LOSS Centers® franchise questions are below. Take a look.
Here are 8 key advantages:
1. There is a market. With 50 percent of Americans on track to be obese in the next 20 years, Physicians WEIGHT LOSS Centers offers a service that is in high demand
2. We know the market. Physicians WEIGHT LOSS Centers has developed and refined our innovative programs and proprietary products with over 35 years of experience.
3. We know how to make the market want what we have. Our clients’ positive results speak for themselves, but Physicians WEIGHT LOSS Centers has also utilized strategic marketing to create our recognized and respected brand.
4. We know how to prepare you to sign up new clients. You don’t need to have a medical background to be a successful Physicians WEIGHT LOSS Centers franchisee. We provide you with all the tools and training you need.
5. We know how to help you help your clients achieve their weight loss goals. Physicians WEIGHT LOSS Centers has individualized programs designed to meet the needs of each of your clients.
6. We know how to help you grow toward profitability. Physicians WEIGHT LOSS Centers has worked to provide our franchisees with multiple income streams to create more opportunities for growth.
7. You can achieve your personal goals with a PWLC franchise. With our proven business model and track record, Physicians WEIGHT LOSS Centers can help set you up for success.
8. You will be part of a business that helps people live longer, healthier and happier lives. By joining the Physicians WEIGHT LOSS Centers team, you’ll have the ability to achieve financial security and a sense of belonging
Physicians WEIGHT LOSS Centers has spent over 35 years establishing a strong and dynamic brand name within the weight management sector. Our proven weight loss systems have helped over one and a half million people successfully lose their excess weight.
When you become a Physicians WEIGHT LOSS Centers franchisee, you immediately have access to our entire team of professionals whose expertise cover all areas including training, education, health, nutrition, marketing, legal issues, accounting and finance.
You will be assigned a Franchise Area Director whose main job is to help your business grow and become lucrative and successful. They will help you align your business to become part of our successful network of centers nationwide. As a franchisee, you will also be able to benefit from our conventions where new products are introduced, fun and informative workshops and seminars are held, and great ideas are shared. Discover more about the benefits of becoming a Physicians WEIGHT LOSS Centers franchisee.
We are looking for individuals with good "common business sense" who are willing to follow our business format. A background in the health, fitness and weight loss industry would be beneficial, but is not necessary because we provide a comprehensive training program.
Since our business is helping people, you do need to have the ability to develop and maintain the confidence of your clients. It is also important to create a climate of high motivation, enthusiasm and productivity for both your staff and your clients.
You should be confident in your management and sales skills and have a willingness to follow our proven operating system. We are looking for individuals who possess a strong desire to succeed and who are willing to put their best effort toward operating a successful franchise. Learn more about what makes for an ideal Physicians WEIGHT LOSS Centers franchisee.
Although all of our programs are medically supervised by licensed doctors and nurses, it is not necessary for you to be a licensed doctor or registered nurse to open a Physicians WEIGHT LOSS Centers franchise. Our system offers a great business opportunity for sales professionals, physicians, nurses, fitness professionals or other like-minded entrepreneurs to become successful franchisees.
As a sales or business management professional, you can secure a franchise license to operate a medically supervised, professional weight management business and benefit from our unique position in this industry.
We do require you to have a doctor available and on staff who works a minimum of one evening a week for at least two hours. Time spent at the center by the physician may be increased based on the number of clients. A Registered Nurse or a Licensed Practical Nurse is on staff and available in the center on a full time basis. Read more about what we look for in a Physicians WEIGHT LOSS Centers franchisee candidate.
Yes, we offer a comprehensive three (3) week training program at our corporate headquarters located in Akron, Ohio. We will teach you the basics of what you need to know about our business to help ensure you succeed.
Our training program is one of our greatest strengths. It's a comprehensive program combining both classroom instruction and role-playing to help prepare you for the successful day-to-day operation of your center. It is conducted by our Franchise Area Directors who will teach you about our weight loss systems, sales and marketing, nutrition and fitness, good customer service, and the overall management and administration of your center.
You will receive extensive, yet easy-to-read, "How-To" manuals to use as an important reference guide. You will also learn all about our powerful product line, which is designed to work in conjunction with our programs to help produce maximum results. Our Franchise Area Directors are continually available to assist you in evaluating all aspects of your business to help ensure your ongoing success. Learn more about our comprehensive training and support system.
After receiving approval from our Review Board and completing our comprehensive training program, you are ready to operate a center. Upon site selection for your center location, lease negotiation, grand opening plans and development of a marketing strategy, you will be ready to open your center. This process takes as little as 90 to 120 days. Read more about the Physicians WEIGHT LOSS Centers franchise process.
We all know that location is crucial to the success of any business, so with that in mind, our corporate office must approve all Physicians WEIGHT LOSS Centers locations before a lease commitment is made.
Generally, we recommend that you place your center in a medical plaza, medical or professional building, or a high traffic retail center. A ground floor location is ideal. We normally recommend a location with 1200 to 1600 square feet, with our minimum requirement being 1000 square feet.
Through our corporate site evaluation acceptance program, we will assist you in planning and designing your Physicians WEIGHT LOSS Centers franchise. We offer strategic site evaluation to help ensure that your center is placed in a location that produces maximum success. Our franchise development professionals will provide you with information that will help guide you in selecting an area.
In addition, they will utilize our state-of-the art demographic and market analysis program to thoroughly research your area and examine factors such as customer drive times and more. This is all done to help ensure that your location will operate with the most success. Learn more about the training and support our franchisees receive.
To get the ball rolling, simply fill out our Getting Started Form. Or, to speak directly with a representative from our Franchise Development team, give us a call at 1-800-205-7887.